Actress Swara Bhasker, who has carved a niche in Bollywood with her acting skills, has said that she still feels like a student at heart, and she asks too many questions to her directors and writers while shooting a film.
from Zee News :Zee News - Entertainment https://ift.tt/2NrqV8Z
via IFTTT
Post Top Ad
Friday, September 20, 2019
Home
entertainment
Zee News :Zee News - Entertainment
Swara Bhasker: I feel I am still a student at heart
Swara Bhasker: I feel I am still a student at heart
Tags
# entertainment
# Zee News :Zee News - Entertainment
Share This
About NJGV
Zee News :Zee News - Entertainment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post Bottom Ad
Responsive Ads Here
Author Details
Templatesyard is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design. The main mission of templatesyard is to provide the best quality blogger templates which are professionally designed and perfectlly seo optimized to deliver best result for your blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment